WHAT IS CANINE ZONE MAGAZINE?
Canine Zone magazine is the only printed and digital magazine in South Africa aimed exclusively at the dog owner. Our magazine features purebred, crossbreed, shelter and rescue dogs with interesting and sometimes hard hitting features from the world of dogs. We also feature interesting and factual advice on everything from health care, behaviour and nutrition to working with your dog, grooming and general, valuable advice pertaining to dog ownership.
From a welfare perspective, Canine Zone magazine features heart warming stories about hero dogs and dogs who were adopted from shelters and who now lead happy lives in their Forever Homes. In every issue we highlight dogs up for adoption and feature stories about shelters and who we like to call 'animal angels' in our country.
We have over 8000 highly interactive Facebook fans who we call our “Canine Zoners". On the Canine Zone facebook page we share advice, information, lost and found dogs, dogs up for adoption, events, product and service news and fun videos about man's best friend.
Canine Zone is available on a bi-monthly basis at Pick n Pay, Spar, Woolworths, C.N.A., Exclusive Books and Builders Warehouse as well as selected pet stores, dog related events and subscriptions - both print and digital. Further distribution of unsold copies is enabled via O&J media to veterinary waiting rooms, restaurants, doctor’s waiting rooms and hotels.
CANINE ZONE CONTENT
· Local features about everything dog related - from rescue and rehabilitation stories, to dog theft and abandonment.
· Photo galleries of breeds, services and shelter dogs looking for their ‘Forever Homes’
· Canine world news, products and trends
· In-depth owner and dog training
· Health care
· Breed information with pure breed rescue organisation exposure
· Real-life stories about owners and the dogs who changed their lives
· Interviews and profiles of celebrities and their dogs
· Advice from veterinarians, nutritionists and other canine experts
· Product and service guide
· Shelter and shelter dog exposure
· ‘Working dog’ section including breed shows, agility, tracking etc.
WHY ADVERTISE WITH US...
Canine Zone magazine is the fastest-growing pet-related magazine in South Africa; and having set the precedent, readership and advertising support have increased.
We offer reasonable advertising rates, exciting sponsorship opportunities and marketing opportunities to give advertisers more exposure through the magazine, Facebook page, website and opt in newsletter. Canine Zone magazine is aimed exclusively at people who own dogs.
Canine Zone facilitates direct advertising exposure to consumers spending money on their dogs. By advertising with us, direct contact is made with the target demographic. Thus, brand recognition is strengthened with current customers and vital exposure to other potential customers is gained. Your business and products receive a potent combination of print, digital and social media exposure from Canine Zone.
For more information or a rate card, please email Chelsea Blake on email@example.com or Sharon Dale on firstname.lastname@example.org